Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quiet book page 3

This page was a lot easier to do than the others so far. I used the idea from this page to do it. http://swishina.blogspot.com/2009/10/quiet-book.html
Scroll down to the puzzle.

I saw on another blog an idea that I will most likely do. It had three pockets on the previous page with different puzzles in them. I didn't do anything else to my page, since I'm not sure if I will add the additional puzzles to it.

I have not added velcro to the page yet either, because the pieces stay really well on it. I may change my mind and add it. I don't like to overuse velcro because the "ripping" sound is distracting at church. If I do add it, it will just be the rough side added to the puzzle pieces, and no backs attached to the puzzle board. I think it will stick well enough that way.

So far, I'm pretty happy with how the book is turning out.



2 comments:

  1. These are all SO cute Kim! I especially like the little puppet theater, what a great idea. This is the first time in my life I wished I had a sewing machine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just saw your link to my post, glad you liked the fish puzzle! I didn't do velcro for the puzzles because velcro really wears on the felt and they stay just fine without it.

    ReplyDelete