Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bunny Gift Bag


A bit hooked on cute bunnies today. I made this little gift bag for a special treat. I'll be putting a picture of Christ laminated with a magnet back and a little bit of jelly beans inside.
I used half a velcro dot on the flap just under his nose so the bag can be opened and shut. I'm not sure how long it will last, but I know Little Miss would carry this around for a few days.
I used adorable_box_20_C00658_20509 deleting the flowers included and the holes on the body of the bag. I added the bunny features from bunny_treat_bag_C00068_30551. The wiskers are made with the cut line for the slit on the bottom of the bag. I copied them and cut on the pink paper.

I was out of white paper...so my bunnies are cream. Still SO CUTE.

2 comments:

  1. I love what you can do with your machine. You are having way too much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooooo cute!! I can't wait to try and make one!

    ReplyDelete